Well, I know it has been a while since I posted, but I have a great excuse. I fractured my foot and I have been off of it since almost the beginning of January so I haven't had a lot of photo moments. In honor of Valentines Day coming up, I thought I would put things up that I love and this is what I have seen lately. I will add to it as I think of things.
Homemade Ice Cream/Sorbet/Frozen Yogurt
My sweet In-Laws gave each of us an ice cream maker for Christmas. We LOVE it and it makes just the right amount. I made some frozen peach yogurt and it was tasty!
Seriously, it is GREAT! You store the bowl in the freezer and when you are ready to make ice cream, you just put in the ingredients and turn it on. In about 25-30 minutes it is finished.
I LOVE to see the BEAUTIFUL blue sky after weeks of smog. We had a big rain/slush storm on Sunday and then it got cold and we got 2 inches of slush followed by 6 inches of snow.
I LOVE the look of the trees after it snows.






No comments:
Post a Comment