Okay, I have to preface this by saying that my sister Renee, who ooozes with creativity, came up with this idea. My other sister Dianna, made some as well for her daughters wedding. I will tell you which ones they made and the ones I made. When I was done, I packaged them like this and they turned out really neat! I made four of them, but the green one was gone by the time I took this picture.
A close up of the yellow one. Each bracelet is different and unique. I find old jewelry and put them together. I added gold beads to this broach and made the leaves as well.
The black one was Hunter's date. 
This is a side view of this one. This was a plain gold broach and I sewed the green and pearl beads onto it for color.
Renee made these for some of Brenton's friends and for Brenton for prom last year.



Dianna made this one for herself. She also made one for Tyler's mom as well as for the bridesmaids.I finished off mine a bit different. Instead of just leaving a long ribbon that they could tie, I finished the ends and made it more like a bracelet. I put a co-ordinating bead at the end of the chain.



Hunter said that all of the girls loved them. I want to be able to make them for dances, weddings and special occasions. I think they would be fun to have for an anniversary as well. Especially if it is a 50 year anniversary



Hunter said that all of the girls loved them. I want to be able to make them for dances, weddings and special occasions. I think they would be fun to have for an anniversary as well. Especially if it is a 50 year anniversary because you could use a special piece of jewelry. I am coming up with a way to do some matching boutonniere as well. If interested, contact me.





3 comments:
I love the way all of them turned out, I think my favorite is the one you did for Hunters date! :) I just love the black and white. :)
so creative. i want to go back to a dance... gone are those days huh. so cute though.
Those are so neat! I guess it is about time that I finally got on and looked at them!:) I really want to make a couple now!
Post a Comment