Thursday, June 12, 2008

My adorable grandchildren

Whenever Preston is concentrating on something, out goes his tongue. Megan says that Jared does it also. Here he is drawing a picture.

Great Grandma & Grandpa Heileson holding Mikelle when she was 2 weeks old. G.G. is losing her memory, but when she holds a baby, you can see a sparkle in her eyes. It's because she is a fantastic mother!

Mikelle asleep on my bed and Grandpa Jeff rubbing her little tummy.

BBBBUUUURRRRR! That is cold!

Can you say, "Like father like son?" Preston looks so much like his dad and grandpa Dunn. The Dunn gene is strong here I'd say!

Yep! I could eat her whole. You can tell she is a Dunn but clearly has more of her beautiful mother in her. (Check out the t-shirt Megan has on. Hunter & and girl at school drew that design for the 5K)

Well now! It look's like little sister does the same tongue thing. Monkey see, monkey do!

Just a cute picture. I don't know what he was looking at but he is in awe.


Dr. "Tongue Hanging Out" Dunn to emergency!

3 comments:

Megan said...

My kids are SO cute! :) I need to get some of these pictures from you...I hadn't even seen them till just now! :)

I'm Jenny said...

Lisa - Just getting my first look at your blog! LOVE IT! Very Cute! I was loving reading about the Germany trip again! I think about that all the time, and what an amazing experience for Jordan! Thanks for all you do for him! You have a very beautiful family! Happy Blogging!

Zach and Nikky said...

I had no idea you had a blog! I need to be clued into these things!! You should get my mom to make one of these...ha ha. Megan's kids are adorable! Hope everything is going well for you guys. Love ya. Nikky