WOW! Time has really flown by. I am sorry that I haven't updated. Since the last entry, my sweet mother passed away on July 11th. It was and still is one of the toughest things to deal with. That being said, I (we, all the family) know that she is in a better place, whole and happy and she knows us! It was a privilege to be there with her as a family as she drew her last breath. Dad was holding her hand and we were listening to beautiful music. Heaven was open and angels and I could feel others that had gone on before her were there and ready to greet her. What a spiritual experience.
I got to spend some time with the family in Island Park and we celebrated Katies 13th Birthday there. Pat and Deneice took her to "Footloose" at the Playmill Theater and it was great! Of course, we ate VERY well and had a great time together. Dad was there for part of the time and he and Hunter were once again spoiled with great fishing with Pat.
I hurt my back doing yard work. (I knew there was a reason I shouldn't do that sort of thing) It would help if I didn't or hadn't waited until the weeds were so long. I attended my 3o Year class reunion and it was fun. Some people will NEVER change. I hope, no, I KNOW that I am different. Much, much more secure with myself.
Jeff's work is closing the doors in a couple of days so he is trying to figure out what to do for sure. Scary. His brother Mark is starting a new business, a travel club, and it is actually really neat. I wish this had been around before we would have committed and signed a contract with Trendswest years ago. Much more flexible, no interest, better selection of vacations and can use for airline and cruise tickets.....Jeff is possibly going to be helping out with this. We will see. Check out the website and if you are interested, give me a call and I will give you more info.: http://www.gatewayadventuresclub.com/
Lets see, what else. I got to spend 4 days with my sister Carolyn in Tulsa Oklahoma doing a show for our other sisters business, Clip it Up! It was fun and she can make me laugh. http://www.clipitup.com/ Follow the blog as well. There is a link from the website. We ate way to much and it was sooooooo yummy. Found a great store that we need to get into Utah, Jewelry Galore! It was great! They had a ton of necklaces that came with earrings for $1.00, rings for $2.00 and purses for only $20.00, etc. This was fun stuff too.
Hmmmmm, perhaps we should open one up?!
School has started and I miss seeing the kids. I feel like it is an endless amount of money going out for fees and supplies. I just wish that the teachers would post on the school websites what they want the student to bring to school for their class. Then, when the students get their schedules at registration, they could go to the store and get supplies a couple of weeks before school starts instead of having to wade through the frenzy of parents and kids at Wally World. What a nightmare! It's not like it changes from year to year much, but they are just to "busy". Honestly, it bugs me and I have been asking them to do it for years.
Jared's birthday was on the 23rd but we had dinner for him on the 24th. They came over and within 2 minutes of being here, Preston got sick. Megan and Jared are both now ill and I am just praying that none of us get it.
Well, I will get some pictures on soon. That is my life in a nut shell. Hope everyone is doing great and I am glad to be breathing. ;) I am going to start back up on the exercise thing in the mornings. Hunter starts drivers ed on the 31st and has to be there at 6:00 a.m. so I will just stay out and exercise after I take him. I felt sooooo much better when I did. I have gained a little back due to all of the emotional eating, but am still 20 lbs ahead. YEA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment