Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My beautiful Mother!

"All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother." Abraham Lincoln
Isn't she lovey? She just got her hair done.
Aren't these two pictures precious?! Dad, I love you so much and know how you must hurt inside each time you visit mom and not having her with you. Thank you for showing and teaching all of us the true meaning of compassion, service, charity and eternal love.



Thanks Dianna for taking care of mom's hair and everything else you do for her. No one does her hair like you do. While Dianna was doing mom's hair, the song from Titanic came on and there was not a dry eye from any of us.

2 comments:

Tara Chase said...

What sweet pictures. Grandma does look beautiful. And what cute grandkids you have. Love Mikelle's new smile.

Kristy said...

Im sorry to hear of your loss. you guys have been in our thoughts and prayers. Jen said the funeral was really nice.