Friday, June 5, 2009

THE BEST GIFT!

If I die tomorrow, I got the greatest gift possible yesterday. My mom said to me, "I Love You!" You need to understand that mom hasn't been doing well lately and really declining. She doesn't talk much any more and if she does, it is usually just a few words here or there. Deneice and I were talking and we said that we wished that we could hear her say that she loved us just one more time.

This past week I picked up my dad and took him to Island Park for a few days so that he (we) could go fishing, eat great food and even we even went to The Playmill Theater in West Yellowstone. It was great and he had a nice break and was able to think of other things. (Thanks again Pat and Deneice) When we stopped by the care center on our way home, I gave mom a hug, told her that I loved her and she told me "I love you" back. I started crying and was so happy so hear that again.

So, all of you reading this, you can NEVER, EVER say I LOVE YOU enough! And cherish every one that you get. We never know what will happen tomorrow or even later on today, so always let those around you know it!

No comments: