Okay, this takes some nerve to post, but I am happy with my changes, although subtle to some, but these family pictures were taken 18 months ago. I was the heaviest I have ever been at 226 lbs.
Check out my face and those thighs.. Oh baby, yum!

This is when I started the IsaBody Challenge. I had already lost 13 lbs to that point and been on the product for 1 month, but this is officially what I looked like at the beginning of my 11 week transformation. First with my clothes.........
Okay, I should have given you warning that spandex was involved. I looked at myself and I could hear something my dad would always say, "Looks like two pigs fighting in a gunny sack."I would have NEVER have put on spandex 18 months ago. (Not that I should be in it now, but that will all change soon!)
And this was today, 22lbs lighter and a total of 32.25 inches to date since I started Isagenix. Check out my face! It is looking thinner and hips and thighs, and arms.........I am feeling wonderful too. My weight: 177 lbs. Goal weight: 145 lbs. (or less)
Total weight lost since the first picture: 49 lbs!
Total weight lost while using Isagenix: 23 lbs!






7 comments:
You are looking awesome. See, it doesn't matter that you have the before pictures on there because they are the 'Lisa body of the past' and it gives people an idea of just how hard you are working and how awesome you look now!!
GO LISA!
Lisa,
Yes, you were very brave to pose for that picture, but you look great and should be very proud of yourself. Keep it up. I just started my blog and it is so much fun. I dont do the facebook thing, so it will be fun to be able to keep up with your family this way
Way to go!!! Thats awesome!
You look awesome! I can't believe how much you have lost. Keep it up that is great!
Lisa! I'm so proud of you! One for posting, you're right, it takes guts! But you look GREAT!! :) Congrats on your progress! You're an inspiration to me. I need that :P
Lisa, this is Teri, Jill's daughter. That is so awesome...you are doing so good! Keep it up!
Post a Comment