Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Part II Body Transformation

Okay, so today was the last day of the challenge and these are my "after" photos. Yes, I still have a way to go, but heck, I have come a long way to!
I know, this is a looker....But I had some major under arm flab.
Now, still have some, but it is going away........and my arms are getting more muscular


Okay, I am not ready for spandex as of yet unless it is being covered up by a large t-shirt.

Proof that the final picture was taken on June 15, 2010. This is another monumental day as it is my oldest daughters birthday as well. 27 years ago today, I had the first of the best four gifts that any mother could ever ask for. I love you Megan, Jen, Hunter and Katelyn.

I will keep you all posted on additional changes. Thank you everyone for your support. Just a side note, I have lost a total of 45.25 inches, 23.5 lbs, my BMI is down 4.9% and my FAT % is down 9.1. (Total lbs. lost on Isagenix is 35.5 lbs!)

I am getting there and this time, I am doing it SMART!


4 comments:

I'm Jenny said...

Lisa you look great! Way to go! :)

Zach and Nikky said...

You look amazing! Good work!

life with the swaner family said...

LISA,
WHERE ARE YOU? I CHECK JEFFS FACEBOOK OCCASIONALLY FOR YOUR UPDATES, BUT HAVENT SEEN YOU ON THERE. ARE WE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE? :)
EMAIL ME
kjsswaner@hotmail.com

FRYER FAM said...

way to go Lisa! my mom said you have lost a lot of weight & you look great.