Thursday, July 17, 2008

Batman: The Dark Knight Fun

Hunter, Jordan, Ryan, Jen and Scott went to the opening night of The Dark Knight, the newest Batman movie. Hunter and Jordan have been pretty excited about going and dressing up for the event. Hunter really gets into this kind of fun. He picked out a pair of purple pants and a green vest from the D.I. and his hair has green gel in it. He did his make-up and was having a great time.
Hunter, the Joker, being silly!
Jordan went as Two Face/Harvey Dent. This is what he looked like when I was done with the make-up. Poor kid, he couldn't hardly open his mouth.
Another view of him. The stuff on his face is a face mask that I have and as it dries, it makes your whole face shrivel up. We kept adding more for the texture.
This is what it looked like with just the foundation on it and before all of the other other colors. Without the foundation, it really looked like he had burned skin. Katey thought at this point he looked like a roasted marshmellow. Tasty!
The boy's bought a black and a white t-shirt and I cut them in half and then sewed half of each color together. It looked really good. It's hard to tell in this picture, but Jordan's hair is green as well and messy on the one side.
Lucky, lucky Ryan. He went as the handsome Bruce Wayne and had to do very little. Yep! He is a pretty boy! He has Hunter's belt buckle on and Hunter made him a black cape but you can't see it very well.
Hunter made himself a Joker calling/business card.
The good side of Jordan and Ryan texting while waiting to go. The movie started at midnight.
Hunter made these t-shirts for Jen and Scott using his air brush. They didn't want to get that dressed up. Oh look, it's "Bat Dog"!



4 comments:

Megan said...

This is too funny! Hunter and Jordan look awesome! I bet the movie was awesome. :)

Zach and Nikky said...

that is hilarious! great job on the make up!

Carin said...

Fun boys!

I'm Jenny said...

Lisa
Can I just tell you how excited Jordan was to tell me about all this when we called from Mexico? He was so excited to show us the pictures! They all look amazing! I wish I could have seen it in person. You have so many hidden talents. Thank you, Thank you for all you do for Jordan! It looks and sounds like a very fun night for them. Jordan loved the movie. Very cool!