Check out those eye lashes! Preston has them too!
Preston taking a minute to eat a cupcake. He was having so much fun that he didn't want to even take time to eat.
We had Mikelle's party at our house. I love our house and the yard. It is getting better all of the time.
Jen, Katelyn, Rylie (Katelyn's BFF), and Preston filling up water balloons.
Mikelle just opened up the stuffed cow Grandpa Jeff gave her and she was giving it loves.
There was a water fight going on and Katelyn and Rylie were getting the worst of it. Katelyn is watching to see what the boys were doing.
The boys, Jared, Hunter and Jordan, were filling up their water guns. Watch out girls! (Check out how tall Hunter is getting and his sideburns that he is so proud of!)
Preston loved turning on the water. (There's that tongue again!)
Preston would fill up cups with water to throw on people. It was a fun day. I have even more pictures, but Megan will have them on her blog. I love my family and couldn't ask for anything more. Jeff and I just looked at each other while everyone was running around and just marveled that we did this, meaning created such great children who are creating such cute grandchildren. Where does the time go besides FAST?!
P.S. We miss you Grandma & Grandpa Storey. Hope the mission is going well. Grandma & Grandpa Heileson, we think of you everyday as well!




1 comment:
oh my gosh, I didn't even recognize Hunter until I made the picture bigger! That is crazy! He grew up FAST. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment