Okay, it's not Katey's (this is how she wants to spell it) b-day yet, but because we will be in Idaho at the cabin, she had an early party with 7 of her friends. She wanted a water party with lots of water balloons and games because it was so hot. Below are some pictures of the party. She will be 12 on July 22nd and will be going into Young Womans. WOW! Seriously, times flys by so fast when you are having fun and I am having a riot with ALL of my family!
Are you ever to old for a slip and slide? Thanks Preston for sharing your Spider Man slide with the girls!
Rachel, Angelina, Baylee, Katey, Natalie, Mckenna, Rylie and AubreyWatch out junior high, here they come!
Hunter was a big help to me. He filled water balloons, the pool and held the hose while they played water limbo. Each time they would run under it, he would lower the water a little bit. By the end they were crawling on the grass. It was actually pretty funny. (I am sure he liked a bit of the attention, but by the end of the party he had had enough of giggly girls!)
Katey's B-Day cake. I took the picture unside down and it looked even stranger when I looked at it the right side up. Lee's Market makes the tastiest cakes with whipcream frosting.
She got a lot of really fun things from her friends. Thanks everyone for making her day a special one!
Hunter was a big help to me. He filled water balloons, the pool and held the hose while they played water limbo. Each time they would run under it, he would lower the water a little bit. By the end they were crawling on the grass. It was actually pretty funny. (I am sure he liked a bit of the attention, but by the end of the party he had had enough of giggly girls!)
Katey's B-Day cake. I took the picture unside down and it looked even stranger when I looked at it the right side up. Lee's Market makes the tastiest cakes with whipcream frosting.
She got a lot of really fun things from her friends. Thanks everyone for making her day a special one!






No comments:
Post a Comment