Sunday, February 1, 2009

Still Sweeties after all these years!

I got a chance to visit my mom and dad this past week and my sister Dianna gave our mom a perm. She looked so pretty and I got these shots of her with our dad. They are priceless!
Jeff and I have this little thing that we we say back and forth to each other, "I love you." I love you more." "I love you most.", etc. Well, I said, "I love you" to my mom and she said, "I love you too." I said, "I love you most." and her reply was, "You probably do!" I started laughing so hard. Every once in awhile, her little spunky personality peeks out. I cherish those moments as they are getting fewer. We ALL do!
Thank you for being such wonderful examples!

2 comments:

Tara Chase said...

What a cute picture of Grandma & Grandpa. That is too funny what she said.

Tara Chase said...

Sorry, will you add me to your list. My email is tarachase8@gmail.com