Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Biggest Loser Contest

I AM GOING TO LOSE WEIGHT OR DIE TRYING!
Honestly, I picked this picture for a couple of reasons. First, because you can see the girth of me and second, because the person that I love most in the world is setting next to me. I know that he will be my biggest supporter and exercise buddy. Not to mention, I plan on spending a lot of time with Jeff and I want desperately to get into shape so that we can do more outings like this together. I love you Jeff!

I am joining The Biggest Loser contest that Weber School District is having for their employees. Although I am not technically an employee, even though I am a sub and they sign my paychecks (go figure), I am going to do it with some of the staff and North Ogden Jr. High. I am really excited about this as I really need to lose several pounds. Hey, gotta start some time! I have all of my Weight Watchers materials and I am really motivated. I figured if I put this on the blog, then I will be even more likely to be successful. I won't tell you my current weight, but I will give you updates on the pounds lost. My goal, although it won't happen by the end of the contest in May is 80 lbs. I will just keep going until I DO lose that much. Send me your positive energy and thoughts!

P.S. Didn't anyone else think the salmon label was funny?!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Here are my good thoughts and positive energy! No, I really am positive and we can keep each other motivated! :)

Yes, I thought the salmon can was funny. :)

I'm Jenny said...

good luck lisa! you'll do great!

The Hulls said...

You'll do great! And I thought the salmon can was funny too! We love Leno's headlines!

Carin said...

Lisa I know you can do anything you put your mind to I have seen you! Good luck!

The salmon label should be on Leno!

The Garner's said...

Mom I know you really can do anything you set your mind to, you have always been a wonderful example of that!! I wish you all the best, and I know you will do great! Love you