Thursday, February 5, 2009

What's so funny?

I LOVE watching Leno when he does the headlines and funny goofs in the paper. Well, I really had a craving for a salmon sandwich and so I bought a can when I was at Wal-Mart. First off, let me tell you this: DO NOT BUY WAL-MART BRAND CANNED SALMON!!!!!!!YUCK! It was full of bones & fish skin. I had never had canned salmon before until my in-laws gave us some from Costco. It was fabulous and not one bone or scale in sight. Just yummy, yummy salmon.
Anywho..................after I was disgusted by the contents, the back of the can caught my eye and Katelyn and I just busted out laughing. Check it out!
I am pretty sure if you are allergic, you wouldn't be buying it!
If you have heard Bill Engvall, you will get this: "Here's your sign!"
I'm sending the label into Leno.

No comments: