Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

We went to St. George for the Spring Break with Hunter and Katelyn and the weather was so-so but it was fun to get away and visit with Jeff's parents. They are always so happy to see us come, and probably to see us go! Megan and Jared brought the kids over so we could see them. I didn't do candy but I got Preston some shorts and for Mikelle, the green shoes that she is wearing. They matched her dress perfectly and I had never seen it. She had a sweet little white sweater also. They are getting so big!
Mikelle loves string cheese but not being held in one place. She is constantly on the move!
Preston wouldn't look at me so I had to take his picture while he was eating yogurt.
This sweet, little wisp of a girl is going to scare her parents, and us, to death. Luckily you can't see it, but she hurt the bridge of her nose and it was beginning to bruise. (She just got back from the dentist today 4/15, as he had to smooth her tooth because she chipped it.) She is a climber and Megan thinks that she will beat out Preston for the first broken bone.

1 comment:

The Hulls said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys had a good Easter!