I have some great news! I have lost 12 pounds since I start with the Biggest Loser competition with the school district. However, it took me 5 weeks to lose 6 pounds of that. The matching 6 pounds has been in the last 10 days. Why? Well, let me tell you. Jeff has always supported me in anything or any business that I have wanted to try and never complained and was always very supportive. Well, I had sworn off of MLM's just because I have done so many, but Jeff was really excited about this one. But the draw to him is the product itself.
It is called eXfuze Seven+. It is made up of 7 of the best "super food" efficacious botanical fruits out there plus others that are known for their values. I started taking it on 4/5/09 and since then I have lost the other 6 pounds. Now, this does not have stimulants and is all natural. I am still eating carefully and exercising a bit more, but I am stoked! We are all using it because it is full of vitamins. I will support Jeff on this one! If you want to know more, you know how to find me. Leave a comment or email me at lisastorey1@comcast.net. They have meetings every Thursday night at John Watson Chevrolet on Wall Avenue in Ogden starting at 6:30 and dinner is served, catered by Good Wood BBQ. If you want to attend, and everyone is invited, let me know by the Wednesday before the meeting so that we have plenty of yummy eats for everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment