Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jen & Scott's Birthday Dinner

After Jen & Scott's B-Day dinner, we went to a park that is close and just played with the kids. It was a GORGEOUS day and it was a lot of fun just being together. Mikelle was coming down this hill that would have been great place to test dandelion killer on it.
I remember when we first moved to Utah and when mom looked out the windows she said that it felt like the mountains were falling in on her. I don't know what I would do without the mountains. I LOVE them!
It was hard to get to many pics of Preston as that kid is always on the move!

Mikelle looks so much like her mom! What a couple of cuties!
Hunter, Mikelle and Jen
Katelyn, Mikelle and Preston
Mikelle was playing in water.
Preston looks like he was caught doing something that he shouldn't be. But......He wasn't!
Aunt Jen was painting Mikelle's fingernails and I am not sure if she liked it.

Most of the family waiting for dessert.
It was a fun day and good to spend time together. I love my family and am so grateful for them! (Don't ask me what Mikelle was trying to get under the table, I have NO idea!)

No comments: