Have a look, a last look, of our cherry tree. (and the pine tree behind it) It bloomed out so beautifully this spring as though it knew that this was its last hooray! Because they are now starting the curb and gutter (YEA!), the two are coming down tomorrow. I want my neighbors to know that I love them and that I DO know how hard this has been and will be on them. They are very attached to their trees and I love mine as well, but I want the C & G so bad! They are great people and I do hope that they know just how great they are.




2 comments:
I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND. & in case you go private again my email is shannongfryer@gmail.com get Jen to do this more. i miss my fam & this is the best way to see whats going on.
Will do. I bug her about it all of the time but I will pass the message from you onto her.
Post a Comment