Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random Pictures

This is Hunters 2nd watercolor. It is hard to tell but it is very detailed. The teacher was very impressed.

Hunter a and bunch of his friends and family went paint balling a couple of weekends ago and he is always proud to show off his welts. Yea, sounds like a ton of fun to me!
Close up of one of the biggest ones on his back.

With the whole curb and gutter thing we lost our lilac tree on the north side of the house as well. It was so beautiful this year and the fragrance would come in the windows of the garage which made exercising a bit more pleasant.
I cut some and put them in the house. We would have liked to have saved it, but we will be sure and plant another one. Or two!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Holy cow...I haven't seen that pic of Hunter's. It is SOOO good. I really am in awe. :) There is no way I could do that. :)