Sunday, September 28, 2008

How long will this last?

Okay, okay....I know that you might be tired of seeing Hunters bod, but honestly, how long is this going to last? The swelling from his hand went down, but Thursday evening his chest and back started to itch. He keeps getting these big red, hot patches with huge welts that itch like crazy. And they are all over his body. I have gotten on-line and I guess that this can happen from a yellow jacket bite or sting. I would think that the next time he get's stung, he could have a MAJOR reaction so maybe a epi pen would be wise to have close at hand. He seems to do okay with Benedryl in his system, but it makes him a bit tired. Honestly, these pictures are mild compared to last night.

Last night it was all over his neck and face. I thought he had been sunburned so he is looking a little better but he is really miserable!

Look at the welts! Sorry honey, but I know you had fun paint balling until it happened!


3 comments:

Megan said...

Jared and I were just talking last night about that we thought it would be good to have some epi pens on hand because of the crazy reactions our family has to bee stings. I hope he feels better soon!

I'm Jenny said...

Jeez! That looks awful!! Epi pens are a good idea. Sorry Hunter!!

alliSUN said...

wow! poor kid! do you think he's allergic? maybe you should have him checked.
-Allison Shepherd and fam