This has been a very busy week. I have been subbing at the Jr. High and I helped Carolyn (my sister) with her latest marketing contest/campaign for Dr. Kirk Allred & Dr. Sean Oliverson. Let me tell you about the contest. For any NEW patient that goes in for a free consultation in the months of October and November and comes the closest to guessing the combined weight of the two pumpkins, will win FREE braces. For an existing patient who does the same, they will win a Wii system. Neat huh?!
We did this set up at both offices and it took a little longer than we thought. Carolyn is such a doll and I don't see her as much as I would like to, so it was fun just to spend the time with her. I love you little sis!
Good Luck and Great Smiles!
Call 393-6200 for an appointment today! Tell them Lisa sent 'cha!







1 comment:
Cute display! You guys are so talented!
Post a Comment