I just wanted Katey to know how proud I am of her for running for office. She didn't make the primaries, but at least she tried. I know that she felt bad, but she is acting like a trooper. I love you Katey, and NEVER be afraid to try something new!
MOM




3 comments:
Katie...Scott and I are very proud of you for giving it a shot! You have always been so friendly and kind to all you come in contact with. Keep it up! You are a great example to those around you. We love you!
Katelyn - I agree with you mom... you tried and that's what's important! It takes guts to try! GOOD JOB!
Lisa I am so glad that you looked at my little fam because, I checked yours out too & probably will again. I am so glad that Jen is doing one finally. I have been telling her & Miryka to for a while now. I didn't know you had one & I didn't know what Megans was either. SO glad to find ya both. Yeah, make Jen post some photos! Tell your little K that her posters were awesome & to try again next time. She is so darling.
Post a Comment