Okay, this may be more than any of you want to know about me, but here it goes! Megan tagged me so blame her if you are bored!
1. I am very gifted with my toes. I had to do an assignment in my child development class at Ricks using our feet to draw so that we could have an understanding of how difficult it is for a toddler to learn co-ordination. I once wrote a note to Jeff, folded it and put it in the envelope for him. All with my gifted, talented toes! (Oh, and I can pinch people with them too.)
2. I can write backwards both printing and in cursive. When in high school I wrote a whole report backwards thinking that the teacher would be impressed but she was only mad. Oh well, it captures the attention of the students when I sub at schools.
3. I have saved 3 people in my life from drowning. My friend Pauline was not a very good swimmer and when we were in 5th or 6th grade and were swimming at the condo's pool where my family lived at the time. We were the only ones there with my mom who was watching us. We got to far from the shallow end and when she couldn't touch the bottom, she grabbed me and held me under to hold herself up. It was the scariest thing ever! I turned around under the water and pushed her legs to the shallow end. Air never felt so wonderful. The other time was at our swimming pool that we had at our house. My aunt, with my cousin on her back was holding onto a beach ball floating around and she was in deeper water than she thought and the ball slipped out and they both went down. I dove in and got them both. Oh, by the way.......I love to swim and play in the water at Powell, etc.......except for................
4. You will NEVER see me river rafting, ever! Why? Because I can't control what happens there. It honestly makes me physically sick just thinking about it. NOPE! Won't do it. Ever! I floated the river at Lava Hot Springs on a tube and was a wreck by the time I got out. Weird huh?!
5. I have a thing about feet. I love to check them out. It started in high school with this guy who had the best looking feet I had ever seen. Since then, I really notice them and may I say, there are some ugly dogs out there as well as some gorgeous ones. I think that it just prepared me for when I became a Certified Foot Zone Therapist. Yep! I check out feet.
6. I make the yummiest Snickerdoodle cookies. I got a blue ribbon, 1st place, in county and state fairs in 4-H. I was only 8 years old at the time.
7. I love movie and t.v. trivia. I also can repeat the lines of movies a lot. I shouldn't, but I love to watch movies. My favorite movie(s) to quote? Probably..........Overboard, Princess Bride and Sandlot. Classics! When Jeff and I were in D.C. there were squirrels everwhere. Jeff just said, "Squirrrrrelllll!" I knew exactly what movie he was referring to. Do you?
There, now you know a bit more about me. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
FUN TO READ!!
I'm glad I got to learn some more fun things about you! :) Ok...so is the movie the Great Outdoors? I love you!
Oh and I love your new blog facelift! :)
Um...just kidding, I don't know how I was so dumb. :) The movie dad was quoting was Christmas Vacation! :)
Yep! You got it. I LOVE Christmas Vacation! A Christmas classic!
wow megan. you thought it was the great outdoors. how funny. ofcourse it was cristmas vacation cause in the great outdoors its a bat.
Post a Comment