Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Meine deutschen Freunde!

Herr Zentz lud uns für das Mittagessen ein, weil die neue Gruppe von deutschen Austauschstudenten hier ist. Es ist nur ein Jahr gewesen, seitdem ich dauere, sah sie, und es war so gut im Stande zu sein, mit ihnen wieder zu besuchen. Ich liebe sie so viel.
Herr Zentz

Herr Zentz and I stayed at her home while in Germany. It was fantastic and I love her a ton! I miss her parents very much as well. She is "ever so" a wonderful person. ;)

Frau Janke and myself.

Susan, in the middle, is the wonderful person that basically puts the exchange together here. She is such a sweetie. Meike is the other German teacher and is staying with Susan. She is just starting out a pregnancy and is still a bit queasy. Good luck and I can't want to see your beautiful little one!

Meika, Susan and Kerstin

Basically what I said was this.......Herr Zentz invited us over for dinner because the new group of German exchange students are here. It has only been a year since I last saw them and it was so good to be able to visit with them again. I love them so much. Thanks again Harold, Renee and family for such an enjoyable evening with delicious food.

No comments: