Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh, my funny son!

Those of you who know Hunter, know that he LOVES Halloween and the month of October. As I said before, when he was little, he thought that I was decorating the house for his birthday. He decorated the yard a bit scarier than usual and there were some little children that would not come up to the front door. There were some leery adults too. He had a strobe light and fog machine going.
We had tombstones, body parts and a 9 foot Grim Reaper.
He had some of the ugliest and scary looking clowns out.
Yep! Just my favorite son with some of his "buddies"!

It was a really mild Halloween and the temp for Utah was actually quite comfortable. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Zach and Nikky said...

I don't think I would have gone trick or treating at your house!