Sunday, November 16, 2008

Can you say "STRESSED!"?

Here is a picture of the old moldings around the doors and windows.
This is the new design. They are going to look so great!
This is after the bead board and the base boards. As you can see from the next photos, there is a chair rail, smooth board with a chair rail on top. Jeff is going to put a slight shelf on the top of the highest molding.


I am going to re-paint the kitchen a different shade of red and the smooth board and bead board will be a color called Elk Tan. It is what we have in our bedroom, hallway and basement. All of the trim, ceiling and floor will be Alpine Lace which is just a fancy name for off white.
I am just getting a bit stressed out because I want to get this done since I have a ton of candy and pretzels to do. The plan is to paint it Thanksgiving weekend. I can cook in there as I just made a bunch of applesauce from our tree and it is tasty! Preston said that he liked it better than the stuff with the paper on it. (He meant the applesauce from the store with the label on the bottle) He is so cute about it! This is the first time making it and it isn't hard at all! YUM!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Wow...its gonna be cool, but thats A LOT of painting...have fun edging all of that. :)

Soon to be Mrs. Bitton said...

It looks awesome so far. I'm excited to see the final product. Good luck:)