I am sure that you thought that you would see our kitchen with some painting done in it, but alas, not so. Jeff works on it every night that he can and he has decided to do a few other things. It would help if there was ONE wall that was straight! With all of the old lathe and plaster walls it makes it an interesting journey.
We were just going to stop on the other walls but Jeff wanted to tie this wall into it some how and decided to continue the molding with a shelf above it. I will put pictures and "stuff" on it and then I am going to buy some fun old looking hooks and put on the molding. I will then hang photos down with black ribbon.
He still has to put a piece of molding on the left side of the kitchen door, but he has to do some extra trimming on it.
The breaker box looks extra lovely so he is building a frame around it and then will make a door to go over it so it looks a bit nicer.
He also decided to put the bead board around the half wall by the stairs. It looks soooooo much better already.
Another view. We will paint the metal poles with the wires in it the same color as the wall. It is way to expensive and not easy to move the box and pipes (a room that is already on the other side is finished) so we will just pretty them up a bit!
I am in the process of vacuuming and wiping down everything so I can make some candy and we will paint Thanksgiving weekend. Yippee!! I will keep you updated.




No comments:
Post a Comment