Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BBBBUUURRRRR!

Well, this is today and it is still snowing. We were only supposed to get a couple of inches and we got at least 6-7 of light fluffy snow. It is still snowing...........
This was after the snow storm yesterday. It was heavier snow and we got about 9 inches. This is what it looked like outside when the clouds broke and the sun was setting. It was absolutely beautiful! It gave everything a golden look to it.
There was such a contrast between the clouds and the blue sky with the golden hues. The temp really dropped and it got very cold last night.

They say that the storm on Christmas is supposed to be bigger than what we have gotten so far and they are suggesting not to travel anywhere on that day. The sledding will be great and it is really fun now that the park is finished across the street.

1 comment:

I'm Jenny said...

Lisa I love the trees on your blog. They are so pretty. I can't believe all the snow and more to come... Well, I guess we will have a White Christmas! We will be traveling that day, but we have a good 4x4. Merry Christmas!!