I LOVE CHRISTMAS! All that it means and all that we get to do as a family. I LOVE my family and am so blessed.





Okay, how many adults does it take to dress a dog? Megan got Sophie a little something to wear and Jen and Scott put it on her even though she was trying to nibble on Scott's fingers.
Scott gave Jared an ice fishing pole and the way he had wrapped it we were laughing because it looked like one of the first old cell phones that were HUGE! I made afghans for the grand kids this year and you can she Mikelles on Jared lap.

Save me Megan!
Mikelle disappeared and when I came out in the kitchen, she was under the table with her face on the bar of the chair. She was tired but as soon as I took her picture, she smiled and started to crawl away.











4 comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
So fun! I love the one of Mikelle under the table where she is laying on the chair. :) Oh, and the one of her with dad, since that doesn't happen to ofetn. :)
what a fun bunch you've got. i just wanted to say THANKS from us for the yummy candy. you are the best. Jordan said that was the best toffie he's ever had. i asked Jen if she knows how to make all this stuff & she said no so "someday" you'll have to share you talents with us all at the Garner house.
I I didn't know your daughter married Scott. Small world. Tell him I said "HI" when you see him next. I sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment