Monday, December 15, 2008

Mikelle primping

I am sure that Meg will post some of these pictures to, but these are some that I got. She just got her hair cut and Megan was fixing it. She sat really good for her until she turned on the faucet and got her feet wet. What a dolly!
Okay, you will need to click on this picture so you can see it even closer, but check out those eye lashes! WOW! They are sooooo long and thick!
I'M DONE!
No mommy, NO! I have had enough!
She wasn't there for more than 10 minutes, but I am sure in kids time, it was forever!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ok, those make me look like the meanest mom. She really does sit there so good at home for me. :)

'Ole Lisa said...

I did say she was crying because she got her feet wet, not because you were being mean. You are NOT a mean mom.