Thursday, December 31, 2009

Daughter's #1 & #4

Where does the time go? Here is my baby, but not looking much like one. She was going to her school Christmas dance. She looks to grown up. I just love her. She is the icing on our family cake!
I got to spend some time with daughter Megan in Malad this year. We took my dad to the airport the Monday before Thanksgiving. He was spending it with Bob & Annette is sunny California this year. We then drove to his house and decorated it for Christmas. It was so good to spend just some time with her. It was difficult at times getting things out because I am really missing mom but I felt her spirit there with us. I am sure she liked what we did.
Megan had not seen mom's headstone and so we drove out there. It is beautiful and dad did such a great job picking it out and designing it.

I was so touched when I saw her doing this. I love you Megan and thanks for all of your help. You know, grandma Joyce loved ALL of her grandchildren, but you were the first granddaughter and she loved you so much.





1 comment:

Zach and Nikky said...

This just made me cry...thanks for posting pics of Grandma's headstone.