I didn't get many of our family party as I was running around a lot. (I was in charge this year) But here a just a few pics. It was fun to be together and we are so big now that we have to go to a church. It was a bit weird this year because even though we had reserved the church first, they scheduled a wedding on the same day. We had to be quiet a lot of the time but it was fun to be together. Thanks everyone for your help.



Love you all!
I have to tell you all a funny story about the white elephants. We had each of the parents of the Great-grandchildren who were old enough to pick out a gift, bring a child appropriate gift and we put all of the childrens gifts in one pile. Megan told me that she got something that the parents of the child that chose that present were going to be hating her for it. Well, it was a recorder (flute) and guess who ended up with it, Preston! It was a riot! Moral of the story, don't buy anything that you wouldn't want your child to have because you will end up with it!
I have to tell you all a funny story about the white elephants. We had each of the parents of the Great-grandchildren who were old enough to pick out a gift, bring a child appropriate gift and we put all of the childrens gifts in one pile. Megan told me that she got something that the parents of the child that chose that present were going to be hating her for it. Well, it was a recorder (flute) and guess who ended up with it, Preston! It was a riot! Moral of the story, don't buy anything that you wouldn't want your child to have because you will end up with it!





No comments:
Post a Comment