Okay, okay! You are going to get picture overload here but hey, what can I say. This has been a VERY busy couple of months with school, making candy, etc. so here goes. We had a chance to have dad at our house for Halloween and his birthday. It was great. He was amazed at how much Hunter loves Halloween and all he did to decorate our yard for it. I have to tell you that there were some children that were to scared to come up to the door. I loved it and am so proud of his creativity. On Sunday, we got together at Dianna's house for eats and dad opened his gifts. It was fun to be together. NOTHING better than family!
Brenton, Dale & Mitch (his profile anyway!)
Carolyn, Katelyn & Dianna
Ryan (Jarretts friend), Jarrett & Hunter
Part of the front yard
Hunter wanted a coffin that looked like it was coming out of the ground. Jeff drew something up and made it that morning for him. Brenton, Renee, Mitch & Brooke
Only the BEST dad in the world!
Here is the coffin with the resident trying to get out! They also had a fog machine in it. It looked amazing!
Only the BEST dad in the world!
Here is the coffin with the resident trying to get out! They also had a fog machine in it. It looked amazing!of Preston in his costume. He was having to much fun to set still.


people still kept coming up to the door.
People really hated the little clown on the front porch!
Hunter's good friend Ammon was there and helped out a ton! He couldn't have gotten it finished without him. Thanks Ammon!
Dad surveying what was going on. He was amazed at Hunter's creativity and I think got a kick out of it. His birthday was the next day, November 1st, so he was really close to being a Halloween baby.
I have to admit, the porch was really cool. We found these candelabras at Ben Franklins when they were going out of business and they were perfect lighting for the night!
Hunter's good friend Ammon was there and helped out a ton! He couldn't have gotten it finished without him. Thanks Ammon!
Dad surveying what was going on. He was amazed at Hunter's creativity and I think got a kick out of it. His birthday was the next day, November 1st, so he was really close to being a Halloween baby.
I have to admit, the porch was really cool. We found these candelabras at Ben Franklins when they were going out of business and they were perfect lighting for the night!




















No comments:
Post a Comment