Well, today is the first day of school and I had some anxious kids. Katelyn couldn't fall asleep last night and read a book until about midnight. I will miss having them around so much but am so happy to get back into a schedule. Hunter is racing up the stairs to go to the bus stop. (I just realized how bad my walls look. It makes me want to start painting today! Well, not today!)
My favorite son!
Literally, they catch the bus at our corner at 7:05 on the dot! Hunter is chatting with Ammon, Spencer and Jordan. Have a GREAT day boys!
Katey, Katey, pretty lady. Where has the time gone? My baby started Jr. High today. :(
I love you!
I hope that you two have a wonderful day and fill your craniums with a tons of knowledge. I pray you are both leaders to your friends and always remember who you are!




No comments:
Post a Comment