BEFORE
We took out the mats and sprayed them down. They were filthy!
BEFORE
This is the drivers side floor! Yuck!

AFTER
The carpet still needs to be cleaned, but this is with just vacuuming and a little soap and water. (Sorry, the sun was starting to shine on us)
BEFORE
See how filthy the gages are. "Oh, I'm sorry officer. I didn't know I was speeding. I can't see the gages through the dirt!"

AFTER
No excuses now!

BEFORE
Look how dirty it is by the shifter, emergency brake, etc.
AFTER
Just look at the difference around the shifter. I took a toothbrush and Q-tips to it.

Oh, and by the way. We had several of these beauties on the outside of the car. It had been parked for so long that hornets took up residency in condos! ;)
We sucked up many of these dead little, stinging critters!
BEFORE
Look at how hazy the windows are.
AFTER
Just needs some "wax on" & "wax off"! ;)

BEFORE
Looking out the dirty windows!
AFTER

It really is a sound vehicle, just really dirty! Hunter will ride the bus to and from to school but this will be used more for work and for dates! UUGGGHH! Did I say dates? He hasn't been anxious at all to even get his permit as he could have gotten it as soon as he turned 15, but he has been studying everyday since he got home from scout camp and since we gave him the okay on this!








3 comments:
WHOA!!! Hunter is old enough to drive and date?! I feel old. Cool car though.
Oh Nikki! Tell me about it! I am dreading have to pay insurance for him since boys are not as good as drivers as we girls are, right?! Love you!
Wow, quite a difference! How much do you charge? I have a couple of cars that need some attention! :) When I see that Jeep, I see Jordan and Hunter having some good ole' teenager fun. *Cringe* How are we ever going to make it through the next 4 years?! Good thing they are such good boys...
Post a Comment