Friday, August 15, 2008

What if?

Megan finds or has friends that send her the funniest websites and this was one of them. You can take a picture of yourself and put your face in different eras. So here are some of Jeff and I and and of the kids and of course, we are still BABES! Click HERE to try for yourself!

Jeff --

Ride the wave baby! Love that curly thick hair! You are more handsome now then when we were married! (I think we used the same curlers for your picture and mine!)

Lisa--
The saddest thing about this is that I actually had an aunt that had hair and glasses like this. Truly, I laughed until my sides hurt and then I realized that I DO look like her. She was great, but I don't want to look like her!
Jen--
How many of you remember Jane Hathaway of the Beverly Hillbillies? I would believe that could be her twin sister!
Scott--
Okay, this looks a bit to real. Scott says he wants to grow his hair out like this. Hubba hubba!
Hunter--He was laughing at everyone's pictures until he got to his and he thinks it lame. Oh well. We all know just how cute you really are!
Katey--
Love that Up-do! I think she would look cute with any hair-do!
To see the rest of my fun family look at Jared and Megans blog.

2 comments:

I'm Jenny said...

So funny!!

katelyn said...

thats sooo funny mom i love them. the funnest one is scotts cause it fits perfectly.