Jill has a beautiful backyard and that is where Kylee wanted her reception. They have this batting cage and it is cemented in the ground, so this is what we all came up with. This is where Kylee will dance with her father and her husband. There are lights above the yellow fabric over the top so that when it starts to get dusk, we will turn them on and it will look really nice. I will add more pictures from the reception. By the way, THANKS a ton to my wonderful and adorable sweetheart who helped me put this together.

Jeff and I hand stitched the fabric around the edges. That part took us several hours. This is the same fabric that we used for Jen and Scott's wedding. I am so happy that we are doing something else with it.
We used the chiffon fabric for the top and the satin for the corners and then tied them up with pink ribbons. There was a little breeze, which was nice because it was so hot, but not for keeping the fabric still.

I can't wait to see it with the lights on and I hope that they like it!




No comments:
Post a Comment