If you look in the trees, there are mason jars that have candles and marbles hanging in them from the limbs. It looked really neat once it got dark. It looked like firefly's.



You can see the lights now. I got a ton of compliments on it and also the rice krispie squares. When it was completely dark, it looked so pretty but I couldn't get a good picture of it.
Tasty treats!
Paige, Kylee's little sister was up in the tree lighting the candles.
Oh look! There's my cousin, Robert Smith and his daughter Rachel waiting in line.
My feet are killing me and I am ready for bed. Jeff and I will take apart the cage tomorrow. Jill, I love ya and you and your family deserve all the best. You keep saying you don't know how to thank me, well, the best thanks is being such a good and sweet friend to me!




1 comment:
Oh Lisa, I hope you are around when my kids get married...
Post a Comment